The time it takes for Google to index your pages may vary, depending on the “popularity” of your website.
Here are some tips that can help you make the indexation process as quick as possible:
- Create your XML sitemap and submit it to Google Search Console.
- Link to your new page from another prominent page on your website. Also, have all your website pages linked internally to each other. If your homepage is already indexed by Google, link to other pages from your homepage to get them indexed too.
- Make sure your new page is shown in an RSS feed and that the RSS feed is accessible and not blocked from crawlers.
- Share your new page publicly on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Try to build good links to your new page from popular, authoritative websites and guest posts.
- Use pinging services to notify search engines of your new page.
- Don't forget about the content quality of your page! The better your page is, the more likely it will get indexed faster.