When uploading a disavow file, you can choose to either:
- keeping your existing disavowed list in Monitor Backlinks
- or removing the existing disavowed list in Monitor Backlinks (and have them replaced by the disavow file).
To keep your existing disavow rules in Monitor Backlinks while adding new ones:
- click on the Disavow dashboard:
2. select your disavowed backlinks file by clicking on the "Import disavow rules via file upload" button:
3. click on "Click to browse for the disavow file" to upload your backlinks file and then click on "Add disavow rules" button:
Your new disavow rules would now be imported, and the ones previously in Monitor Backlinks would still be kept.
To remove the existing disavow rules in Monitor Backlinks while adding new ones you should also select the checkbox titled "Delete old rules before adding the imported ones" and then click on the “Add disavow rules” button:
Your new disavow links rules would now be imported and the ones previously in Monitor Backlinks would be removed.